Care Load
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalForumSearchLatest imagesHomeRegisterLog in

Zircon's creations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zircon
Known
Zircon

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 16:11

Here are some creations:

Zircon's creations 2qnnx1c

This is my first creation so it can be bad. Wink
Posted ( 30/04/08 ) 2:07 pm

Zircon's creations Firstsignature

Posted ( 30/04/08 ) 5:45 pm

Last edited by Zircon on April 30th 2008, 18:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Admin
Requiem

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 17:00

Alright, I don't want to break you down, I'm just gonna give you some advice.

Your render isn't really edited, only the sword. Try putting some effect on the guy himself as well.
The sword effect is kinda cool, but make it blend into the background a bit more, the colors aren't really matching.
Your name should be bigger, it's illegible on the avatar. And put some effects on it as well, for example Bevel and Emboss - Pillow Emboss might give you a good result.
The lower side of the render doesn't really make sense, I suggest just moving the render down, so the white part is gone.

Hope this helps you out a little, just ask me if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Xaero
Admin
Xaero

Number of posts : 272

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 17:01

Requiem wrote:
Alright, I don't want to break you down, I'm just gonna give you some advice.

Your render isn't really edited, only the sword. Try putting some effect on the guy himself as well.
The sword effect is kinda cool, but make it blend into the background a bit more, the colors aren't really matching.
Your name should be bigger, it's illegible on the avatar. And put some effects on it as well, for example Bevel and Emboss - Pillow Emboss might give you a good result.
The lower side of the render doesn't really make sense, I suggest just moving the render down, so the white part is gone.

Hope this helps you out a little, just ask me if you need anything.
He put light effects on the render itself.
And the sword is nice, I've seen the image in full size, I'll post it in a sec together with the stock img.
Back to top Go down
Xaero
Admin
Xaero

Number of posts : 272

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 17:05

This:
Zircon's creations 2wfpora

Became this:
Zircon's creations 2lub2b6
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Admin
Requiem

Number of posts : 256

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 17:07

I know the stock... it's in the pack I uploaded here in the resources forum -.-"
I'm just trying to help him out, saying what I think would ameliorate this creation.
Back to top Go down
Zircon
Known
Zircon

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 17:13

Requiem wrote:
I know the stock... it's in the pack I uploaded here in the resources forum -.-"
I'm just trying to help him out, saying what I think would ameliorate this creation.
Yes next time i shall think to your advice it is just my first creation i made...
Ty for the advice anyway Wink Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Zircon
Known
Zircon

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 18:15

The lightening stone is not so good...It must be darker...I shall change it later or i will make some others later..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zircon's creations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zircon's creations   Zircon's creations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zircon's creations
Page 1 of 1